Slide show controls are the bottom of the image.
North Tonawanda Musical Instrument Works was established in 1906. Sometime in the 1920's this firm was taken over by the Rand Company (later to become Remington Rand Corporation---buts thats another story...). During the early years this firm made various coin operated pianos, including the best known Pianolin, a 44 note cabinet piano often with a rank of flute or violin pipes. They also produced a line of band organs, and larger pianos. Several most unusual factory sales sheets exist for now almost non-existant examples of this company's products.